Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cara Box Reveal!!

First, I have to admit...as much as I've love love loved having more time getting to know my Cara Box partners, I also kind of feel like 4 months is a little long. It allowed me too many opportunities to forget to do something or to get wrapped up in every day living. However, I still managed to hit the jackpot with both of my partners. I was paired up with Mandee over at Life, Chaos & Quotes, who I got to shop for, and Beth over at Living a Goddess Life, who I got to receive my box from. And she sent a mother load!!


So...without further ado....here is my fabulous Cara box:

Oh yeah - that is an adorable phone case, covered with pumpkins. I love love love it! Actually, I need to find out where Beth got it from so maybe I can get one with Christmas trees. Haha!


A cute, fluffy book with magic and romance - my 2 faves. 

Adorable mustache clips. 

A pretty votive holder. 

Beautiful and fragrant! 

Uh, I probably need to get to using these bad boys - what can I make with sprinkles, I wonder....oh yeah, ANYTHING! 

Cool boot "jewelry". I haven't tried them yet, but it's a whopping 39 degrees today, so I bet they make an appearance soon. 

It smells as good as it looks. And I love that it's in a unique container like this. 

Owl post-its. Which I adore. They're actually sitting about 4 inches from my left hand as we speak. 

Adorable sign, perfect for Fall. 



A journal, perfect for coming up with great blogging ideas. That I obviously haven't started using yet. Ha!

A cute little canvas sign - which will be sitting on my beautiful floating shelves in my craft room - once they're built. Oh and it says "let's blog some shit". LOLOLOL! 

My mess from opening all my goodies. So fun!
 Beth also included some great recipes for fertility. I'll let you know if they work. Haha!

These girls really were such a treat to get to know. Beth always has fabulous tips and ideas (and kind words) for you, and Mandee is a jewelry designer/maker with a sense of humor eerily similar to mine. Go check out her Etsy shop, CloudNineDesigns!! It's perfect Christmas shopping time!

Beth, thank you so much for the wonderfully thoughtful gift you sent. It's been fun getting to know you and answering your questions. And Mandee - I hope you enjoyed your box and can't wait to see your post!!

To you both, I hope we're blog-buddies for life! I'm saving your email addresses. Hahahaha!

3 comments:

  1. Girl you racked up! Those clips are so cute and that phone case...Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had some awesome partners! Your goodies are awesome. I liked that we had a little bit of a longer time this go around but I felt like it gave me too much time too. I always felt bad when I'd get really busy (or lazy) and forget to respond to emails. Since the holidays are coming up I was thinking about passing on the next round but then I found out it is by state again so I might just have to join in again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed everything! The phone case was from Studio Cicada: http://www.etsy.com/people/studiocicada

    Enjoy the rest of Fall! :D

    ReplyDelete