1. Have a baby. Or at least get pregnant. We've been working our butts off for this (and I don't mean in the dirty way, perverts - I mean we've been going through fertility testing and such).
2. Post on my blog at least once a week.
3. Finish sewing the stack of apron's I've had on my sewing table for approximately 38 years.
5. Go to fun touristy places in Oklahoma. There aren't many, but I still want to check them out.
8. Build a window seat in our bedroom.
10. Learn to run a 5K.
11. Sew a quilt.
12. Go to Mexico for our 5 year anniversary (if I'm not "with child" of course).
16. Ride an elephant.
18. Learn how to knit.
19. Learn how to make jam.
21. Read the entire Harry Potter series. Again. For the 12th time.
22. Give to someone in need during the Holiday season.
24. Visit California to show Tony the Redwood trees.
25. Visit California with Tony to introduce him to my enormous family.
26. Go to a haunted house for Halloween.
27. Win a million dollars. Ok, ok, 2 million. Sheesh!
28. Build a media center for our living room. Or, technically, convince Tony to build a media center for our living room. :)
29. Organize all of my photos into labelled albums.
However, in honor of me now being in my 30s, I figured it's perfect time for me to make a new one. One for me to do in my 30s (not just while I'm 30).
So here we go:
1. Have a couple of bebe's.
2. Go to fun touristy places in Oklahoma. - still a good one.
3. Become a runner. Not a runner that wins medals or trains for triathalons. Just a runner that gets off her butt and can run a 5K without keeling over.
4. Go to Italy.
5. Go to London.
6. Go to Greece.
7. Tour the West Coast (start in Washington and go all the way down and end in Napa Valley).
8. Learn how to knit.
9. Be baptized (should be # 1 but I'm just listing them as I think of them).
10. Read the entire Bible.
11. Read Gone With the Wind.
12. Vacation in North Carolina (hint hint hahahaha).
13. Learn enough about my camera and photography that I can snap amazing photo's of my loved ones.
14. Finish my degree.
15. Get a small, tasteful tattoo. Maybe. I'm on the fence. But maybe someday I will want this.
16. Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. :)
And for now, that's all I've got. I'll add to this list as I think of things, or cross things out as I complete them.
Happy Hump Daaaay!!